Find out your chances of surviving during a zombie apocalypse! Quiz Who's Online | Find Members | Private Messages
Questions
Quizzes
Articles
My Journal
Forums
Take Quizzes | Play Trivia Game | Quiz Comments | My Quizzes | Favorites | +Add Quiz
ALL
PERSONALITY TESTS TRIVIA QUIZZES

LATEST
POPULAR
RANDOM
 
24hr 48hr week month year all time

All | Personality Test | Silly | Music | Movies | TV | Gaming | Sports | News | Science | Computers & Internet | Misc.

31,069 hits 2.6 (7 votes) Share Favorite | Flag 14 years ago by Tjames

The Long & Complete Zombie survival quiz!
Find out your chances of surviving during a zombie apocalypse!
personality test


Bottom Last Post

14 yrs ago, 2 mos ago - Tuesday 4/15/08 - 8:11:12 AM EST (GMT-5)
Approximately 90% chance of survival.

Congratulations, you are one of the few who actually has an excellent chance of surviving, either you're a Outdoors expert, you are very agile and well trained with firearms or you're just darn smart... Still that 10% that you will do something dumb and get eaten alive by zombies/get killed by bandits

cool stuff
14 yrs ago, 2 mos ago - Tuesday 4/15/08 - 8:40:07 PM EST (GMT-5)
Approximately 90% chance of survival.

Congratulations, you are one of the few who actually has an excellent chance of surviving, either you're a Outdoors expert, you are very agile and well trained with firearms or you're just darn smart... Still that 10% that you will do something dumb and get eaten alive by zombies/get killed by bandits
14 yrs ago, 2 mos ago - Tuesday 4/15/08 - 11:39:40 PM EST (GMT-5)
Approximately 90% chance of survival.

Congratulations, you are one of the few who actually has an excellent chance of surviving, either you're a Outdoors expert, you are very agile and well trained with firearms or you're just darn smart... Still that 10% that you will do something dumb and get eaten alive by zombies/get killed by bandits

Sweet! I'd Live (Probably)
14 yrs ago, 2 mos ago - Wednesday 4/16/08 - 5:24:03 PM EST (GMT-5)
40% chance of survival

Theres an *okay* chance you will live! But chances are you will become infected within 72 hours of the initial outbreak.

Am I stupid or something??? Sweet test, even if I didn't do too well.
14 yrs ago, 2 mos ago - Wednesday 4/16/08 - 9:45:14 PM EST (GMT-5)
60% chance of survival You are likely to survive, you know quite a bit about surviving in the outdoors and zombies alike. But being honest there still is the other 40% chance you will get f**ked by a zombie infecting you.

coool...
14 yrs ago, 2 mos ago - Wednesday 4/16/08 - 9:59:42 PM EST (GMT-5)
40% chance of survival

---I think thats a load, but hey. Good quiz----
14 yrs ago, 2 mos ago - Thursday 4/17/08 - 12:49:08 AM EST (GMT-5)
Approximately 20% chance of survival

You would be one of the many to panic and do something completely stupid and get yourself killed.

i'm gonna die, i'm gonna die, i'm gonna die!
14 yrs ago, 2 mos ago - Saturday 4/19/08 - 12:46:40 PM EST (GMT-5)
40% chance of survival

Theres an *okay* chance you will live! But chances are you will become infected within 72 hours of the initial outbreak.

yeah right..
14 yrs ago, 2 mos ago - Monday 4/21/08 - 10:18:58 AM EST (GMT-5)
60% chance but my country has banned most guns and weapons.

Hmm... i wonder where they got the ideas for this quiz from? :P
13 yrs ago, 10 mos ago - Sunday 8/3/08 - 3:33:10 PM EST (GMT-5)
20
13 yrs ago, 10 mos ago - Sunday 8/3/08 - 3:35:27 PM EST (GMT-5)
id survive
13 yrs ago, 8 mos ago - Friday 10/17/08 - 12:18:39 PM EST (GMT-5)
The Long & Complete Zombie survival quiz!

My Results:


40% chance of survival Theres an *okay* chance you will live! But chances are you will become infected within 72 hours of the initial outbreak.


13 yrs ago, 4 mos ago - Saturday 2/14/09 - 5:21:00 AM EST (GMT-5)
60% chance of survival

You are likely to survive, you know quite a bit about surviving in the outdoors and zombies alike. But being honest there still is the other 40% chance you will get f**ked by a zombie infecting you.

hmm...
13 yrs ago, 3 mos ago - Wednesday 4/1/09 - 12:03:26 AM EST (GMT-5)
kool quiz *claps*
12 yrs ago, 10 mos ago - Tuesday 8/4/09 - 6:07:24 PM EST (GMT-5)
Approximately 90% chance of survival.

Congratulations, you are one of the few who actually has an excellent chance of surviving, either you're a Outdoors expert, you are very agile and well trained with firearms or you're just darn smart... Still that 10% that you will do something dumb and get eaten alive by zombies/get killed by bandits

That was a bad ass quiz!
did you by chance base it off of max brook's Zombie Survival Guide?
12 yrs ago, 10 mos ago - Friday 8/28/09 - 5:04:14 PM EST (GMT-5)
60% sweet good quiz
12 yrs ago, 10 mos ago - Friday 8/28/09 - 5:17:12 PM EST (GMT-5)
Approximately 90% chance of survival.

Congratulations, you are one of the few who actually has an excellent chance of surviving, either you're a Outdoors expert, you are very agile and well trained with firearms or you're just darn smart... Still that 10% that you will do something dumb and get eaten alive by zombies/get killed by bandits

12 yrs ago, 7 mos ago - Monday 11/23/09 - 7:32:46 PM EST (GMT-5)
20% chance. Gulp.

I'm a general, not a soldier! I'd just let everyone else do the work whilst I sat back making plans.
11 yrs ago, 8 mos ago - Wednesday 10/13/10 - 7:48:51 PM EST (GMT-5)
amen to you charlemagne
11 yrs ago, 1 mos ago - Tuesday 5/17/11 - 11:24:52 AM EST (GMT-5)
Approximately 90% chance of survival.

Congratulations, you are one of the few who actually has an excellent chance of surviving, either you're a Outdoors expert, you are very agile and well trained with firearms or you're just darn smart... Still that 10% that you will do something dumb and get eaten alive by zombies/get killed by bandits

9 yrs ago, 8 mos ago - Friday 10/12/12 - 9:00:10 PM EST (GMT-5)
Hooray, I,m a terminator
9 yrs ago, 6 mos ago - Sunday 12/16/12 - 6:35:13 AM EST (GMT-5)
40% chance of survival

Theres an *okay* chance you will live! But chances are you will become infected within 72 hours of the initial outbreak.
oh my god ! .... welp! i would make anything to protect my loved ones till these hours ... but that was the first really convincing quiz i've ever taken about zombies .... good job Tjames :D
7 yrs ago, 1 mos ago - Saturday 5/16/15 - 4:56:53 PM EST (GMT-5)
Got Terminator....cool



You need to be logged in to post a reply

New to YT? Create a Free Account ~ Have an Account? Log In

Top



10 Most Popular Quizzes Today
1 Happy Birthday Riri! <3

2 tHE mOST ePIC sTORY oN qUIZTRON

3 Find your music type!

4 Just bored. Wanna chat?

5 would i date u girls

6 I Bet I Can Guess If You Are A Boy Or Girl

7 Are you as crazy as me???

8 Where Are You On The Social/Socio-Sexual Hierarchy?

9 wanna chat?

10 Are you capable of murder?

More Quizzes
 
Edit