Huh? Who's Online | Find Members | Private Messages
Questions
Quizzes
Articles
My Journal
Forums
Quests. | Journs. | Gen. | News | Quiz | Links | TV | Music | Movies | Games | Sports | Sug. | Lit. | Jokes | Artcls. | Newb | O.S.
Are you right wing nutters gonna act like they’re not trying to outlaw abortion?

Prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 43 Next (showing 126-150 of 1,055)

Back to Thread List
Bottom Last Post

1 month ago - Wednesday 5/11/22 - 11:48:36 AM EST (GMT-5)
quote]On Wednesday 5/11/22 - 7:00:09 AM amaqdrinker wrote: I think a culture exists even around normal dating culture. The idea that you would want to meet someone and start a family has become taboo. You’re supposed to “get wild” and “relive your glory days” with someone and sort out anything else afterwards. The idea that your first intention would be to settle down and start a family is taken to be assuming too much authority over a woman’s “bodily autonomy”. It has a cultural impact. [/quote]

No it doesn't. There is a demographic of people who think that way, I cant give you a list of their characteristics but Ive seen that rhetoric but I can guarantee that there are cultural circles that you are excluded and unaware of.

Of course it is difficult to look beyond our own perception of reality. We often think everyone views things as we do, are as we are.
1 month ago - Wednesday 5/11/22 - 11:55:54 AM EST (GMT-5)
Hmm I wonder if marginalized people have their worldview and norms discarded...hmmm I wonder...

1 month ago - Wednesday 5/11/22 - 11:58:31 AM EST (GMT-5)
Like dude where I'm from it is still weird that I, a 20 year old, don't have at least one kid. And I'm from and live in a fairly big city. Its almost like, lol, its almost like the community I am from has its own culture! And its almost like there are dozens and dozens communities and cultures! Its almost like America is diverse *insert crazy face emoji*
1 month ago - Wednesday 5/11/22 - 12:20:19 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Wednesday 5/11/22 - 11:17:04 AM stylee wrote:
This is, indeed, about basic rights. I've litigated civil rights issues at the federal appellate level, so I have some understanding of the subject matter. Thoughts and prayers for you in this difficult time.

Idgaf what you claim you’ve done. And you can shove your thoughts and prayers into your colon
1 month ago - Wednesday 5/11/22 - 12:21:50 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Wednesday 5/11/22 - 9:29:07 AM CowDung wrote:
On Wednesday 5/11/22 - 10:30:56 AM camelboy wrote:
So women should be baby factories then? Forced to carry a child to term do those couples don’t have to wait anymore?
On Wednesday 5/11/22 - 10:45:24 AM CowDung wrote:
'Baby factories'? Making a bit of a leap there, aren't you?
On Wednesday 5/11/22 - 11:00:09 AM camelboy wrote:
Nope. You are saying women should be forced to carry children to term to meet a need. Children then are the product. Women are then the producers of the product. Factories produce products


What exactly is the 'meet a need' part of this?

Using the 'factory' term implies that the impregnation was forced, and repeated on a regular basis, presumably to meet some sort of production target or quota.
1 month ago - Wednesday 5/11/22 - 12:23:56 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Wednesday 5/11/22 - 12:20:19 PM camelboy wrote:
Idgaf what you claim you’ve done. And you can shove your thoughts and prayers into your colon



lol, u mad?
1 month ago - Wednesday 5/11/22 - 12:25:18 PM EST (GMT-5)
You’re talking about all these people waiting to adopt. That’s meeting the need.

But I’m not getting into the weeds you like to crouch in to try to hide behind semantics. My point remains. No one, inside a woman or outside of that woman should determine what is best for that woman.
1 month ago - Wednesday 5/11/22 - 12:26:57 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Wednesday 5/11/22 - 12:20:19 PM camelboy wrote:
Idgaf what you claim you’ve done. And you can shove your thoughts and prayers into your colon
On Wednesday 5/11/22 - 12:23:56 PM stylee wrote:
lol, u mad?

I am, f*ckwad. Because pieces of sh*t like you are f*cking up the world.
1 month ago - Wednesday 5/11/22 - 12:29:03 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Wednesday 5/11/22 - 12:20:19 PM camelboy wrote:
Idgaf what you claim you’ve done. And you can shove your thoughts and prayers into your colon
On Wednesday 5/11/22 - 12:23:56 PM stylee wrote:
lol, u mad?
On Wednesday 5/11/22 - 12:26:57 PM camelboy wrote:
I am, f*ckwad. Because pieces of sh*t like you are f*cking up the world.



Mission accomplished.

1 month ago - Wednesday 5/11/22 - 12:31:40 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Wednesday 5/11/22 - 12:25:18 PM camelboy wrote:
You’re talking about all these people waiting to adopt. That’s meeting the need. But I’m not getting into the weeds you like to crouch in to try to hide behind semantics. My point remains. No one, inside a woman or outside of that woman should determine what is best for that woman.


It isn't 'hiding behind semantics' to show that your 'factory' analogy is flawed.

Your 'point' is actually your opinion, and it is one with which I disagree. My opinion is that the unborn child deserves protection.
1 month ago - Wednesday 5/11/22 - 12:33:51 PM EST (GMT-5)
If that’s your mission in life, you’re a sad little thing.
1 month ago - Wednesday 5/11/22 - 12:33:57 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Wednesday 5/11/22 - 12:26:57 PM camelboy wrote:
I am, f*ckwad. Because pieces of sh*t like you are f*cking up the world.


Another proud member of the intolerant Left...

1 month ago - Wednesday 5/11/22 - 12:34:18 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Wednesday 5/11/22 - 12:25:18 PM camelboy wrote:
You’re talking about all these people waiting to adopt. That’s meeting the need. But I’m not getting into the weeds you like to crouch in to try to hide behind semantics. My point remains. No one, inside a woman or outside of that woman should determine what is best for that woman.
On Wednesday 5/11/22 - 12:31:40 PM CowDung wrote:
It isn't 'hiding behind semantics' to show that your 'factory' analogy is flawed. Your 'point' is actually your opinion, and it is one with which I disagree. My opinion is that the unborn child deserves protection.

Until they’re born
1 month ago - Wednesday 5/11/22 - 12:35:05 PM EST (GMT-5)
CINO
1 month ago - Wednesday 5/11/22 - 12:35:16 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Wednesday 5/11/22 - 12:25:18 PM camelboy wrote:
You’re talking about all these people waiting to adopt. That’s meeting the need. But I’m not getting into the weeds you like to crouch in to try to hide behind semantics. My point remains. No one, inside a woman or outside of that woman should determine what is best for that woman.
On Wednesday 5/11/22 - 12:31:40 PM CowDung wrote:
It isn't 'hiding behind semantics' to show that your 'factory' analogy is flawed. Your 'point' is actually your opinion, and it is one with which I disagree. My opinion is that the unborn child deserves protection.
On Wednesday 5/11/22 - 12:34:18 PM camelboy wrote:
Until they’re born


Again with the baseless claims...
1 month ago - Wednesday 5/11/22 - 12:36:06 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Wednesday 5/11/22 - 12:35:05 PM camelboy wrote:
CINO

...and petty namecalling.

1 month ago - Wednesday 5/11/22 - 12:36:38 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Wednesday 5/11/22 - 12:33:51 PM camelboy wrote:
If that’s your mission in life, you’re a sad little thing.


Fact check: true.

But, I'm a sad little thing who is accomplishing my life's mission. You're ostensibly some other sort of thing who is losing and seething about it.

Best of luck!
1 month ago - Wednesday 5/11/22 - 12:47:12 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Wednesday 5/11/22 - 12:33:51 PM camelboy wrote:
If that’s your mission in life, you’re a sad little thing.
On Wednesday 5/11/22 - 12:36:38 PM stylee wrote:
Fact check: true. But, I'm a sad little thing who is accomplishing my life's mission. You're ostensibly some other sort of thing who is losing and seething about it. Best of luck!

I’ll take my wonderful and fulfilling life over your sad whatever. And for the record, it’s not you pissing me off. It’s you and all the lying disgusting CINO conservatives in this country.
1 month ago - Wednesday 5/11/22 - 12:51:04 PM EST (GMT-5)
What about the non-Christian Conservatives in this country- - do they piss you off too?
1 month ago - Wednesday 5/11/22 - 12:55:36 PM EST (GMT-5)
Maybe it would help if you actually tried to understand their position rather than dismiss it as being 'unChristian' because it doesn't align with what you think Christians should be.

I'm pretty sure that Jesus isn't in favor of killing babies, I think He's more of a 'protect the most vulnerable' type of guy.

1 month ago - Wednesday 5/11/22 - 12:56:35 PM EST (GMT-5)
It’s not Christians who piss me off. It’s hypocrites. And yes, I think all conservatives are pretty f*cking disgusting politically. They don’t want big government or to be told what to do, but they want to determine what’s ‘best’ for everyone who isn’t exactly like them.
1 month ago - Wednesday 5/11/22 - 12:57:34 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Wednesday 5/11/22 - 12:55:36 PM CowDung wrote:
Maybe it would help if you actually tried to understand their position rather than dismiss it as being 'unChristian' because it doesn't align with what you think Christians should be. I'm pretty sure that Jesus isn't in favor of killing babies, I think He's more of a 'protect the most vulnerable' type of guy.

Protect the money first, then the most vulnerable. Right, fiscal conservative?
1 month ago - Wednesday 5/11/22 - 12:59:59 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Wednesday 5/11/22 - 12:56:35 PM camelboy wrote:
It’s not Christians who piss me off. It’s hypocrites. And yes, I think all conservatives are pretty f*cking disgusting politically. They don’t want big government or to be told what to do, but they want to determine what’s ‘best’ for everyone who isn’t exactly like them.


Maybe they just want to protect the society's most vulnerable. Sorry you find that so disgusting...


1 month ago - Wednesday 5/11/22 - 1:20:59 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Wednesday 5/11/22 - 12:55:36 PM CowDung wrote:
Maybe it would help if you actually tried to understand their position rather than dismiss it as being 'unChristian' because it doesn't align with what you think Christians should be. I'm pretty sure that Jesus isn't in favor of killing babies, I think He's more of a 'protect the most vulnerable' type of guy.
On Wednesday 5/11/22 - 12:57:34 PM camelboy wrote:
Protect the money first, then the most vulnerable. Right, fiscal conservative?


Having a strong economy that provides opportunities for employment plays a huge part in protecting the vulnerable.
1 month ago - Wednesday 5/11/22 - 1:40:32 PM EST (GMT-5)
Also weird how you all assume what would be best for the mother despite like...not knowing what it's like to be a woman lol

You don't care about the various situations in which it would be best to abort the baby - you just want to feel good about "saving a human life"

Like...pro life until it's the mothers I guess

Prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 43 Next (showing 126-150 of 1,055)



You need to be logged in to post a reply

New to YT? Create a Free Account ~ Have an Account? Log In

Back to Thread List
Top

 
Edit